Includes a single mounting option of your choice.
This HolsterOps Exclusive is a modified Safariland 7TS ALS Holster. It is cut down in our custom holster shop to allow for an easier draw when used as a concealment holster on a high ride mount like a paddle. Available only from HolsterOps.com.
- Custom Cutdown Version (available only from HolsterOps.com!) allows easier concealment and faster draw of weapon
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered, simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon
- Constructed of SafariSeven™, a proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm's finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in the interior of the holster create air space around the weapon allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances structurally sound from 300 degrees F to -50 degrees F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
- Injection-molded paddle is highly concealable and rides close to the body
- Options include an injection-molded belt loop which is user adjustable for cant and can be worn cross draw
- Available in SafariSeven™ Plain Black and FDE Brown finishes
- This holster includes your choice of either a 568BL injection-molded paddle, 567BL injection-molded belt loop, 565BL Cant Hi Ride 1.5" Belt Loop, 745BL Belt Clip, Paddle with Belt Slide Combo, and QLS 19 Holster Fork.