Field Pack Cleaning Kit
MODEL: POU PART: POU300T / POU301B / POU302B / POU302DC-M /POU302T
A favorite with military, law enforcement and hunters, these compact, easy to carry kits go where you go. Everything needed for a complete cleaning is included in the rugged nylon pouch with belt keeper or MOLLE attachment. These kits are compact enough to carry in the field for fast and easy removal of mud, snow or a squib load. Available in Black, Camo & Tan..
FEATURES PER KIT:
• Military-style four piece steel cleaning rod
• Shotgun accessory adapter (Universal Kits only)
• Accessories adapter
• Double ended nylon bristle utility brush
• Slotted patch holder
• Shotgun patch holder (Universal Kits only)
• Universal cotton cleaning strips or cotton cleaning patches
• 1/2 oz. Break Free® CLP®
• Silicone Gun and Reel cloth
• Universal Kits bore brushes are sold separately
• Military-spec chamber and bore brushes included with AR-15/M-16 Kit
• .22/.23/5.56mm, .30/7.62mm and .44/.45 bore brushes included with Handgun/Rifle Kits
ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR SAFETY RULES WHEN HANDLING YOUR WEAPON
Always follow the firearm safety rules, whether at the range or cleaning your handgun, they are integral to the safety of yourself and those around you. Whenever handling a firearm, always observe the following:
- Treat every firearm as if it was loaded.
- Never point a firearm at anything you're not willing to shoot.
- Keep your finger off the trigger and the safety on until you’re ready to fire.
- Be sure of your target’s foreground and background.
Before starting the cleaning process, confirm the gun is unloaded. Remove the magazine and visually inspect the chamber to ensure the handgun is cleared of any rounds. Passing this visual inspection, point the firearm in a safe direction and dry fire. This begins the take-down process.