KleenBore Cotton MagSwab Magazine Swab
Cotton MagSwab Magazine Swab
MODEL: MAG208 SKU: 1009975 PART: MAG208
A companion to the MagBrush series, the MagSwab can be used with a solvent to mop clean the inside of 9mm staggered / .38 / 10 mm / .40 /.45 magazines. It has an aluminum twisted wire handle with a flat, looped end of soft cleaning material that slides easily through handgun magazines. Use one for cleaning and an additional MagSwab solely for application of a light coat of lubricant to protect both areas after cleaning the gun.
- 9mm staggered / .38 & 38 Super / 10mm/ .40cal / .45 ACP
- Companion to the MagBrush Series, the MagSwab can be used with a solvent to mop clean the inside of magazines
- Have an additional MagSwab on hand to solely apply a light coat of lubricant to protect both areas after cleaning you magazines
ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR SAFETY RULES WHEN HANDLING YOUR WEAPON
Always follow the firearm safety rules, whether at the range or cleaning your handgun, they are integral to the safety of yourself and those around you. Whenever handling a firearm, always observe the following:
- Treat every firearm as if it was loaded.
- Never point a firearm at anything you're not willing to shoot.
- Keep your finger off the trigger and the safety on until you’re ready to fire.
- Be sure of your target’s foreground and background.
Before starting the cleaning process, confirm the gun is unloaded. Remove the magazine and visually inspect the chamber to ensure the handgun is cleared of any rounds. Passing this visual inspection, point the firearm in a safe direction and dry fire. This begins the take-down process.