Magazine Cleaning Brush
PART: MAG200/ MAG202/ MAG204/ MAG206/ MAG208
The MagBrush removes gummy residue, dust, dirt and unburned powder from inside magazines, keeping them reliable. An important cleaning tool for law enforcement, military and competitive shooters, this straight stacked tool provides quicker, easier magazine release and increased cartridge feed reliability.
- Important item for competition shooters, law enforcement and military units.
- The MagBrush removes gummy residue, dust, dirt, and unburned powder from the inside of the magazine.
- Provides quicker, easier magazine release and increased cartridge-feed reliability
- The MagBrush is something every shooter should have in their range bag
ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR SAFETY RULES WHEN HANDLING YOUR WEAPON
Always follow the firearm safety rules, whether at the range or cleaning your handgun, they are integral to the safety of yourself and those around you. Whenever handling a firearm, always observe the following:
- Treat every firearm as if it was loaded.
- Never point a firearm at anything you're not willing to shoot.
- Keep your finger off the trigger and the safety on until you’re ready to fire.
- Be sure of your target’s foreground and background.
Before starting the cleaning process, confirm the gun is unloaded. Remove the magazine and visually inspect the chamber to ensure the handgun is cleared of any rounds. Passing this visual inspection, point the firearm in a safe direction and dry fire. This begins the take-down process.