PocKit Handgun Cleaning Kit
MODEL: POC PART: POC220 / POC222 / POC224 / POC226
The unique design of the PocKit handgun cleaning kits packs a two section rod in a storage handle that also holds a phosphor bronze bore brush, bore mop and jag for easy, convenient storage. All of the components are easily assembled to provide a portable self-contained firearm cleaning tool. PocKits are offered in the popular handgun calibers
FEATURES PER KIT:
- The unique design of the PocKit Handgun Kit allows you to pack a two-section cleaning rod and accessories into a storage handle
- Holds a phosphor bronze brush, cotton mop and jag for easy, convenient storing and carrying
- The first rod section with muzzle guard cleans up to 5 inch barrels including most semi-automatics
- A second rod section extends the length up to 8 3/8"
- PocKit cleaning sets are offered in a variety of popular handgun calibers and the rod sections accept all KleenBore® handgun accessories (#8-32 thread style)
ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR SAFETY RULES WHEN HANDLING YOUR WEAPON
Always follow the firearm safety rules, whether at the range or cleaning your handgun, they are integral to the safety of yourself and those around you. Whenever handling a firearm, always observe the following:
- Treat every firearm as if it was loaded.
- Never point a firearm at anything you're not willing to shoot.
- Keep your finger off the trigger and the safety on until you’re ready to fire.
- Be sure of your target’s foreground and background.
Before starting the cleaning process, confirm the gun is unloaded. Remove the magazine and visually inspect the chamber to ensure the handgun is cleared of any rounds. Passing this visual inspection, point the firearm in a safe direction and dry fire. This begins the take-down process.