TP33 - Tourniquet Pouch
Now in Black or FDE
PROTECH®'s Tourniquet Pouch is compatible with most commonly used tourniquets and conveniently attaches to your tactical vest or duty belt using modular mount options a Holsterops custom setup for quick and easy access during an emergency. The TP-series is made of 1000-denier Cordura® for a durable, built to last construction that will resist pouch abrasion.
- Gripping inner liner material w/ 1” W x 2” L (2.5 cm x 5.1 cm) elastic internal retention to ensure tourniquet stays in place when not in use.
- Enlarged Velcro® closure with distinctive “T” and red quick pull tab for quick identification
- One  grommet drain hole
- One  modular web strap with snap is the standard option
- Can be ordered with any of these additional mount options: Tactical Bolt On (No mount included), ELS 34, ELS 34 & 35, 744BL Small Belt Clip, and MLS 16 MOLLE Fork.
- Add on to your 6004 Tactical Leg Shroud with either the ELS 34 & 35, or direct bolt on as shown in the picture of the 6004-DFA.
- Available Stock in Black
- TOURNIQUET SHOWN IN PICTURES NOT INCLUDED, PURCHASE IS FOR POUCH ONLY
- (Stock may be limited, out of stock items estimated delivery time 3-5 weeks. Please see our terms page for conditions)