Safariland 6004-15 MLS 15 MOLLE Holster Locking Fork
MLS FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The MLS 15 Locking Fork mounts directly to the back of Safariland holsters with the 3-hole pattern.
- It can then be threaded through MOLLE loops or connected to the MLS 17 or MLS 18 Receiver Plate.
- Use with either of these receiver plates allows for quick transfer of holster between attachment points such as a MOLLE vest, belt loop, tactical leg shroud or other stable platform.
- The MLS (MOLLE Locking System) allows the user to mount almost any Safariland holster or accessory in the right position to meet the preference of the user and to handle any mission requirement.
- Provides a holser or accessory pouch with a quick, easy and secure attachment to any MOLLE-loop equipped apparel.
- Allows for quick removal and installation between attachment points such as the MOLLE vest, belt loop and/or tactical leg shroud. Can also be used to mount in a vehicle.
- Mounting system allows the user to rearrange gear quickly and easily without the need for tools.
- Allows holstered weapons and accessories to be removed without removal of apparel such as a vest, leg shroud or belt.
- Product is secured using a very small 2 X 2 footprint on the apparel.