Safariland MLS 15 & 16 with QLS 22 Kit
MLS 15 Features:
- The MLS 15 Locking Fork mounts directly to the back of Safariland holsters with the 3-hole pattern.
- It can then be threaded through MOLLE loops or connected to the MLS 17 or MLS 18 Receiver Plate.
- Use with either of these receiver plates allows for quick transfer of holster between attachment points such as a MOLLE vest, belt loop, tactical leg shroud or other stable platform.
MLS 16 Features:
- The MLS 16 (MOLLE Locking System) allows the user to mount almost any Safariland holster or accessory in the right position to meet the preference of the user and to handle any mission requirement. When combined with the QLS 22 the user can quickly attach a holster or other equipment that contains a QLS 19.
- Provides a holster or accessory pouch with a quick, easy and secure attachment to any MOLLE-loop equipped apparel.
- Allows for quick removal and installation between attachment points such as the MOLLE vest, belt loop and/or tactical leg shroud. Can also be used to mount in a vehicle.
- Mounting system allows the user to rearrange gear quickly and easily without the need for tools.
- Allows holstered weapons and accessories to be removed without removal of apparel such as a vest, leg shroud or belt.
- Product is secured using a very small 2" X 2" footprint on the apparel.
- These two components can be separated and used in other configurations as well.
QLS 22 Features:
- The QLS 22 Receiver Plate is designed to accept the QLS 19 Locking Fork. Constructed of injection molded nylon, it screws onto mounting platforms such as a tactical leg shroud, belt loop, wall or any other stable location.
- The system (fork and plate) works with any Safariland® 2-hole pattern pouch or 3-hole pattern holster.
- Rearrange gear quickly and easily without the use of tools. The QLS fork and plate combination passes the Level I Retention™ pull test.
Kits currently available in Black and FDE, other colors may be available upon request.